Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

I have been busy with the holidays and catching up on projects at home. My office is complete, and I have my new computer - hooray!

As I reflect back on the last year,I am so thankful for all of the business opportunities that came my way. I was able to get my candles in the first store in March, and God kept opening doors for me since then. I found out about some good craft fairs to attend, and also learned better ways to display my products and keep up with inventory. I made some really good friends along the way too. I'm looking forward to what 2009 might hold for me. I am excited about trying some new scents and a totally new line. I will be ordering supplies soon, so check back for updates.
Hope you have a blessed new year!
-Deanna




2 comments:

Patty Jo said...

Look at that screen!!! Are you blind?? hahaha Kidding! Love it! I wish I had a prettier space but oh well. ha Can't wait to see your new creations!

Deanna said...

Thanks Pat!

LOL the package at Best Buy came with a smaller monitor but it was out of stock, so they offered this one to us. And yes, I am practically blind without my contacts..lolol