Thursday, November 5, 2009

Anticipation!

Hello!
I have been so busy lately, that once again I've slipped on posting here. I've had 2 craft shows since my last post and reached the highest sales ever in Niceville on the 24th.


I am anxiously anticipating the sales this weekend at St. Simon's. The show is tomorrow and Saturday. This is the craft show to be in for serious vendors and has been going on for 35 yrs. It's my first time, and I'm excited to see what my sales will be, while also praying I have enough inventory for it. Lee's car air fresheners and sachets are a huge success. He almost sold out in Niceville, and he's been working as hard as I have to build up a good inventory.


While setting up my booth today, I enjoyed the beautiful fresh breeze coming off of the water in the bay. I am in the large tent outside, so I will be enjoying the beautiful weather this weekend and may catch a glimpse of the sail boats going up and down the bay.

If you are in the local area and a faithful customer or candle lover, I hope to see you at the show!! Check out my website at www.caglecreations.net for information on the times and address (under the festival sites link).


Til next post - God Bless!

-Deanna

No comments: