Saturday, September 13, 2008

quick update

Hi!

It's been a week or more since I posted and wanted to give my latest news. I was able to get my candles into another store - this time in Destin. They are in Abram's Antiques on Hwy.98 beside McGuires. I sold 3 candles the day I put them in the store! This is my display.



I am still working on getting candles made for the upcoming craft fairs and filling the 100 candle order. I always manage to work best under pressure, so I know I'll get caught up just in time. I'll blog more in the next week or two when I have more time to write.

2 comments:

shauna said...

Ms. Deanna congratulations on the new store, that is really exciting!

Patty Jo said...

Deanna,

I am so glad you are moving ahead with the business. The Lord is so good and you are such a blessing to me. Love you and hope your next few weeks go smoothly for you! And sell a lot of those fabulous candles!!
Pat