Friday, September 26, 2008

Some down time

I wanted to write more on my blog tonight while I have some time to relax and reflect. I enjoy reading everyone's blogs and feel a little guilty about not keeping up with my own news. I sold candles last Saturday, but it wasn't a very successful event. This really was a blessing from God though because I was able to fill the order I received a few weeks ago. All 100 candles are packed, wrapped, and ready to go - hooray! Now I am trying to get busy for the upcoming craft fairs. I need all the prayers I can get because after a break tomorrow, I will be somewhere selling my candles for the next 6 Saturdays straight. You can find out where I'll be by going to my website http://www.caglecreations.net/ and clicking on the button that says festival sites. Some of these craft fairs are new to me this year, but I've heard from other vendors that they are very successful. I just hope I can keep up from week to week.

I am back in the swing of things at Baker School, working with some of the sweetest children I've ever known. They are all very special to me, and the families are sort of like extended family. I've had the priviledge to work with some of the families for the last 7 yrs since I started this job. They come in once a week for storytime and an activity to do with Mom. They love the center and usually don't want to leave. I get to work with each child individually at least once a month. It's a wonderful program and sort of like a ministry. I'm so thankful that the program was funded again this school year and not cut like many other programs and positions.

Anyway I was tagged by Jillian a couple of weeks ago or more and never responded, so here goes.....

Two names you go by:
1. Deanna
2. Dee Dee

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Red shirt
2. Brown shorts

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. For my son's prayers to be answered
2. For my friend's heart to heal from the loss of her husband

Two people that will send this back or respond
1 ???
2. ???

Two things you ate today
1. fried mushrooms
2. New York Strip (went to Coach & Four for my birthday today - yes I'm an old woman!)

Two people you last spoke to:
1. Vanda
2. My Mom

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Going to Christopher & Banks to spend my gift card and birthday money
2. lunch somewhere maybe?

Two longest car rides:
1. From Alexandria, LA to Morrow, OH (16 hr trip)
2. Crestview, FL to Morrow, OH (12 1/2 hrs)

Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Coffee

Ok, so if you have a blog it is your turn to post..... TAG YOUR IT!!!

No comments: