Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Craziness

I haven't had a chance to post anything the last two weeks because I had two craft show weekends right after Thanksgiving. Sales have picked up in the stores too, so I have been busy making candles some evenings. I truly don't know if I am coming or going these days. Wednesday is the normal day I meet with my parents at the school, but because it was pouring down rain and I work in a portable building I had to switch days. We met yesterday instead. That totally messed me up because I had visits scheduled and had to rearrange my schedule. I was so confused yesterday and actually overbooked my visits. Another example of my forgetfulness or confusion happened this morning. I had the feeling I was forgetting something (you ever do that?). I get to the end of my street and realize I didn't have my purse or cell phone in the car. They were both on the counter, so I was a few minutes late for work. My phone is my lifeline, can't live without that because I had lots and lots of errands to run today. I enjoyed lunch with a coworker that runs the First Start program at Longwood Elementary, and we did a little shopping together too.
I will have some time off soon though. The past few days I have been getting packages ready to be mailed to family and working on my Christmas cards. Those all went out yesterday and today - hooray. Tonight I am finally setting up the Christmas tree and decorating the house. The only Christmas shopping left is for my sons. I hope to actually schedule an appointment with my hairdresser one day next week :) I'm way overdue.
That's about all the news for now. Looking forward to some down time very soon!

Deanna

No comments: