Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Secret Is Out

Hello!
I'm taking some time to update my blog and let everyone in on the secret I've been withholding. First of all, I have updated my website with all of the upcoming craft fairs I have booked so far. I am so excited to be a part of St. Simon's Craft Fair this year!!! It is a huge event, and I got a space there - HOORAY! On my last post I said that I wasn't going to do as many shows this season, but it turns out that I am actually doing the same amount this year afterall. My first show is next weekend, Oct.3rd at Mary Esther's United Methodist Church.

Now for the secret - Most of you know that my business has only been successful because of my cousin, Kim, and the "family secret". Well I'm happy to advertise for her ebay store and throw some flowers and business her way. She sells tarts, candle warmers, and other items that I do not have time to carry and promote. Please stop by and visit her ebay store at :

JarPot Candles

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/JarPot-Candles__W0QQ_armrsZ1


Til next post - God Bless!

- Deanna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My Dearest Cousin,
Thank You!!
Love & Miss You, Kim