Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Spring 2008

In late February I met a special lady that told me about a brand new antique/ tea shop opening in my hometown of Crestview. I was able to put my candles in the store, which opened on March 1st, and since then I have had great success. My candles are now available in two more stores in Fort Walton Beach. You can find these by clicking on my website link, and then clicking on the store locations button.
I expanded my scents this Spring to include many florals, more foods. and exotic scents. These include Clean Cotton, Asian Amber, Honeysuckle Jasmine, Love Spell, Lavendar Fields, Summer Gardenia, Lilac Blossoms, Palm Tree, Very Vanilla, Sea Spray & Jasmine, Seaside, Blueberry Cobbler, Black Cherry, Lemon Chiffon, Strawberry Shortcake, Caramelized Pralines, Honeydew Melon, & Citrus Splash.
I have recently ordered more scents that will available soon.

No comments: