Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Story behind Cagle Creations




Hello Everyone!
This is my first blog post, so please be patient as I learn the ropes. I am excited to announce that Cagle Creations has been in business for one year next month, August 15th to be exact. I started my business with almost immediate success. The product formula for the All Natural Soy Candle was graciously passed down to me from a very special first double cousin of mine. She did all of the work to find the right “secret recipe”. Therefore when others ask me what I use or where I get my products from, I kindly say this is a family secret.
The name of the company comes from Cagle Mountain in Dunlap, TN where my husband & I have bought land and plan to retire someday. The company logo of the dove came from a free clipart website and was inspired because of the dove in the Bible that was released from Noah’s Ark to find land. The dove returned with an olive branch, and the Ark rested on a mountain. I am a Christian and couldn’t have a company without including my faith. I searched the Bible for a verse that mentioned a candle and spoke to my heart personally and found Ps.18:28, “For thou wilt light my candle: The Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.” This is the verse I use on all of my top labels.

No comments: