Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Taking a minute....

I decided to take time to write a really quick note tonight to let everyone know how things are going with me and the candles. I worked two craft shows in the last two weekends. One was at Mary Esther United Methodist Church on Hwy. 98, and the other at the Hobo Festival in Laurel Hill. I did great in Fort Walton Beach, and I really can't complain too much about the Hobo Festival either. I had some sales, listened to music all day, talked to friends that were also selling there, and ate some interesting food. I'll post pictures of my booth later. I have two very busy weekends coming up. This Saturday I will be at Shalimar United Methodist Church (the Holly Fair), and on the 25th I will be at Niceville's United Methodist Church (the Country Bayou Craft Fair). Both of these are big events, and the first year I've worked them. Hopefully I have enough stock for both. I took this week off from doing candles, but I'm off on Monday and can make up the ones I sell this weekend. Anyway, that's about all the news here. I haven't had much time to just hang out with friends, but I have had an easier week this week. I'll post pictures soon.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

well you deserve a much needed break! And just take it easy once you get done with all these expos!