Saturday, October 18, 2008

Holly Fair News


I had to share today's news. I sold candles at the Holly Fair in Shalimar, and since it was my first time I wasn't sure what to expect. I knew it would be a good day when the Pastor of the church began with a word of prayer before the doors opened to the public. Lee & I had a personal goal, and we passed that $$$ amount by quite a bit. Some of the other vendors told me that next weekend (Niceville United Methodist Church) is an even bigger event, and I better have lots of stock ready. I have to replace 76 candles that sold today!!! I am so excited and exhausted!

4 comments:

Chic Magnolia's said...

Oh my word!! That's so great!! Also, I'm even more excited to be in the Niceville Methodist show now! Yeah!!-I've been working my butt off to get ready for it. We're booth 22. Where are you? Hey, I'm rhymin'...umm I guess I got good timin'....it's late! see ya tomorrow.

Jenny said...

That is so awesome Deanna! I am so happy for you!! Well at least you got a little break this week!

shauna said...

I'm so glad that the Lord is opening doors for you and your business is taking off. Congratulations!

Patty Jo said...

That is awesome Deanna! I hope every show only gets bigger!!