Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm so excited!!

I had to share my good news. I did a craft show at Niceville's United Methodist Church today and had more sales than I ever have at an event. I topped my sales at DeFuniak Springs last year. I sold 97 candles today.....whoo hooo!
I have two more weekends of shows, and then a 3 week break, then 2 more. The weekend before Thanksgiving, Lee & I are going to Gatlinburg, TN. We haven't been there since our honeymoon 23 yrs ago. We will be spending a nice 3 day weekend in a romantic cabin on the mountain 2 1/2 miles from downtown. I will need the getaway! On the way home, we plan to stop in Dunlap, TN (home of Cagle Mountain & our beautiful piece of land) for a night. It will be nice to be in God's Country :) I absolutely love the mountains! Can you tell???? One day we will be able to settle there.
Next weekend I can relax a little because I will be in Baker for Heritage Days. I'm not expecting to sell near as many candles. I did o.k. there last year because of working at the school & knowing so many people from that community. It will be a fun, relaxing time.
That's about all the news for now.




1 comment:

Chic Magnolia's said...

Yay Deanna!! I'm so happy for you. Way to go girl! I LOVE my new cinn.bun candle!

hugs!
Lori