Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm at the Ivy Leaf Tea Parlor!

I am so excited about all of the good things happening with my business. A special friend,(http://ellenaydesigns.com/) talked to the owner at the Ivy leaf about my candles. She was planning to order candles for the holidays anyway and wanted to meet me and see what I have. I met with her on Tuesday, and she ordered candles for her tea shop and the flower shop on Hwy.85. I am so excited! The shop is beautiful, and I feel honored to be in there.

I had a cup of French Creme Brulee tea while I was there and had to buy some and get all the accessories to go along with it. I have always been a huge coffee advocate, but now I have a new addiction to tea. It is so good!

I have been very busy the past few days getting my stock up for Hometown Christmas. I have to work Monday & Tuesday night on candles, but then I can enjoy the rest of the week. We leave Friday morning for Gatlinburg! I'll post pictures and updates when I get back.




1 comment:

Patty Jo said...

Yay! Praise the Lord! He has truly blessed your business Deanna! Hope you have an awesome trip!!